Curacao Scubaboard Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok Not that we are back, it is up to you future Curacao goers to keep it moving until I get to go back!!!

Well, we are going back first week of July and again New Years with same old orange remote control BC.

Sweet! jakz2fun!

Maybe we should try for the 19th as meeting day. Lunch, then driving and diving. You can show us around the Sunset Waters house reef, and we'll show you around the Kalki beach reef.

Lets see if anyone else is going to be around...

Hi divedoggie,

Sound good to me. It a solo trip for me and my first time on the island. It has been 2 years since my last dive, so I will be going slow the first day or so, but should be back up to speed by the 19th. but I will not have any transportation, so I will have to figure something out.

6 weeks plus 4 wake-ups. But who is counting.

Have a great day! JoAnn

jakz2fun,
If you would like, we could either drive to Sunset Waters and do a dive there, or pick you up on the way to town. We'll see who else will be there, and what is most convenient.
Are you doing a refresher, or just hitting the water slowly?

Dd,

I am not sure if I am going to do a refresher or not. I will be talking with the dive shop and see what they recommend. I know my mind is getting ready, because I have been having dive dreams almost every night. I might do a pool dive here before I go too.

I am pretty flexible, so what ever works out the best, I am all for it.

Thanks! JoAnn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom