I'm going to quit smoking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thread died.....

My counter is jumping up and down and saying I've made it 9 months- how are the rest of you doing?

Congratulations, good job and keep it up. I'm over 9 years now so it can be done.

All Right, good success stories one & all.

I've got 5 days so far. It was tough, and my alarm clock is now in multiple pieces thanks to a real bad morning nic fit. I figure I can buy a new clock at Walmart, but new lungs are still kinda a rare find.

Just keep telling yourself that you're not going to have the first one. If you never have that first one then you can't have a second.

CenTexDivin:
I've got 5 days so far. It was tough, and my alarm clock is now in multiple pieces thanks to a real bad morning nic fit. I figure I can buy a new clock at Walmart, but new lungs are still kinda a rare find.

oh, man... you're in the toughtest stage

just hang in there .. make it past a week and it gets easier

two weeks, a lot easier

three weeks, and you're almost home

I havent posted on this thread (or on scubaboard) for a while but here is the update.

Dustin - Free and Healing for Three Months, Ten Days, 22 Hours and 11 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 8 Days and 18 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2523 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $445.91.

Plus $265 I would of spent on my gf's cigs if I hadent made her quit.....

Good job guys. Keep it up, I'm over 7 years now. Smartest thing I did was quit.

Back
Top Bottom