Why was this thread closed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki:
I would not put any 'has-been':s on the options - let's not make this too easy!

has beens? do has beens have a whole 11 subscribers on YouTube?

i think not...

(ok, 10 not counting my sister)

H2Andy:

i think not...

I just had to go look, for a second I thought I had subscribed....Whew!! Close call there! :wink:

subscribe! subscribe!

you know you want to be naughty!

catherine96821:
Of course a person with the enthusiasm to moderate will have a bit of "OCD"...it's a given.
I'd respond, but, I'm already on to another thread. :D

H2Andy:

i think not...

True, you are not a HasBeen. I was brought into HasBeens International 29 years ago at the Chicago International Convention. I've never seen you at any of the meetings, besides I'm not sure you even drink cheap beer.

ha.

so..what are you drinking Walter? "Red, White and Blue"?

My dear, it all depends on where the convention is located. Every area seems to have its own brand of horse pee. In Philadelphia it was a horrible brew called Kool Mule. Shudder...... Someone should have shot the mule. We just make the young'uns drink that to get in. Old farts can enjoy their choice.

dammmm catherine that is a fine pic. is that really u? i have it on my desk top, and even a couple copies in the bathroom. dont ask what for but thank you.

Back
Top Bottom