Li-Ion rechargeables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gomi_otaku

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been looking for Cr123A 3V Li-Ion rechargeable batteries. I have scoured so many battery sites I can't stand it anymore. Does anybody on here know of a site that has CR123A batteries in over a 900mAh rating, but still staying at a 3v output? I don't want a 3.6-3.7V battery, I want the 3V (don't want to blow up my light). I just figured a lot of people on here building can lights might have a good resource for battery sources. The best one I've found so far is at all-battery.com, 900mAh 3V, set of 4 with charger for $30. Let me know if you find something better.
gomi_

I just saw them at Thomas Distributing (http://www.thomas-distributing.com/delkin-rcr-123a-rechargeable-charger.htm). These are 3.15-3,25V, but more expensive than what you found at $9.97 each without charger. They only seem to have a charger that handles one battery at a time. Overall, the all-battery.com ones appear to be a better deal.

They specifically recommend AGAINST using rechargeable Li-ion CR123A's in flashlights with xenon bulbs due to reduced bulb life. If you get the ones from all-battery I'd love hear about your results. I'm tired of buying batteries even in bulk for our flashlights. CR123A's are one size I haven't been able to find a satisfactory rechargeable for.

Back
Top Bottom