Happy Birthday B-Boy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Brandon!!
... Tell dad you want lots of dive goodies :D

Your a good diver dude :) Sure look forward to diving with you again :)

Hey Brandon,

Happy birthday bro!!!! I hope its a good one and your dad gets you lots of nice expensive things. Do you have a Xbox 360 yet???

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

I can't wait to dive with you again. You are a great diver and an all around awesome kid. We need to dive soon.

P.S. I wore the skeleton necklace this week at school. We are going over the skeletal system. I told all of my students about you!!

Well his Halcyon bp/w And brand new Salvo can light is going to have to do.

That's right Dad's got the Kid Set up!

Brandon Have a super Happy Brithday.

It's about time to start drinking Kool-aid Big Man.

Your friend,
Milo

Happy Birthday Dude!!!!:cake: :balloon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!

:partytime :icecream :eek:ctopus: :partytime :icecream :eek:ctopus::partytime :icecream :eek:ctopus::partytime :icecream :eek:ctopus::partytime :icecream :eek:ctopus:

I hope you get everything you wanted!

ScubaMilo:
Well his Halcyon bp/w And brand new Salvo can light is going to have to do.

Now thats what I'm talking about. As if Brandon didn't already have great trim, JJ look out :D

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!

birthday_fish.jpg

Brandon:

Let me plant a thought in your mind as you read these greetings from us old folks. In a few years you will be faced with writing lots of essays and so on for college admissions, scholarship competitions, standardized tests, etc. One of the things that comes through in these essays and applications is the richness of the students' life experiences and their ability to handle challenges. The kind of diving that you are doing, along with good grades and other qualitites, will help you stand out in a pile of applications. Universities like applicants who stand out. We see a lot of applications from kids with good grades and the ho-hum club activities. We like good grades but we also like seeing other things in the mix. Diving beats video games, TV and hanging out - big time.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom