2nd Stage help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So today when we were doing a basic dive, my xtx200 free flowed. So i switched to my backup nice and relaxed, and tryed to fix it. I could not get the faceplate off this reg im not sure but is there something different from this reg from the others. Any tips on just getting inside of the bloddy thing.
Thanks

Thats what i was doing and it sure would not go.
Chris

Are they new? If so they may be put together rather tight. It is set up like most any other reg, a retaining ring around the outside that unscrews.

Got it, it is new. Just wanted to do a small clean, man oh man it was tight hooah, but its a tough reg. My buddie droped his couple times on the setup bench pretty hard and it takes alot, man these regs are wicked. Im used to Salvo and Oxy.
Chris

Little bit of cracking haha but shes off, yay. Now its alot more easyer to take off when I go to do it, cheers.

Thats the new 1st stage of the xtx200, I did not get that one because I dont like the idea of a computer chip in my 1st stage. More that could go wrong/break underwater, plus you pay an extra 350 for it.
Chris

HybridDiver:
So today when we were doing a basic dive, my xtx200 free flowed.

Saying this on a dive boat would probably get everyone cracking up laughing..

Is the IP set too high or something?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom