KPP/KOMI Open Season Event 2007!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton:
It was great to see old friends and make new friends as well.

BTW Carlos, I'm John the fat bald guy with the beard! :D

That is NO way to talk about Chris..aka LandLocked. :D He would be the one that dove with me the first dive and hurt his leg.

John, you forgot.."guy with the home brew."

Not to put a damper on things but I heard that Gilboa had a double tragedy. Diving the deep with a single tank and no redundancy. Not sure on details.

Hey, had a good time today and nice meeting everyone! I'm usually more fun than that though! I came home with a fever, looking forward to next time when I'm feeling better!

We had an awsome time folks thanks to everyone for making yesterday happen, even our two non-divers had a good time. Im looking forward to many more days like that to come.
John sure did meet up with a great bunch

I didnt get much BT and still have some kinks to work out but i'll get there...I know Im one SORE old man this morning lol didnt think I was that out of shape :)

It was GREAT to meet up with old friends and meet some NEW friends!:D

Not a great day for the old timers, I've never really experienced an entanglement
that started to freak me out, yesterday did it! I regained my composure and got
out of it but pulled some mussels in the process. I still had a GREAT time!

I'm off to lick my wounds and buy some more gear to help me get over it.:wink:

M$ has messed up my laptop, I'll get on the desktop later today and try to get
some pic's uploaded to my site.

I'm really sad to hear about the two fatalities at Gilboa yesterday. My thoughts
and prayers go out to the families, recovery team and the survivor.

A lot of nice pics john. If nothing else it tells me that I was closer than I thought on my trim.

Gotta go PM komi hunter and let him know about Pappy Crappy. I bet that he is out at the boat before too long.

crpntr133:
A lot of nice pics john. If nothing else it tells me that I was closer than I thought on my trim.

Gotta go PM komi hunter and let him know about Pappy Crappy. I bet that he is out at the boat before too long.

You didn't seem to have any problems at all with the girls. Nice kit!

Btw, the gnome is, "Crappy Pappy!" I'm glad he is finally out of Kentucky, he was nothing but trouble down here!:D I had one heck of a time keeping him out of the shine!:rofl3:

Thanks Chris! That is one thing nice about you guys. If there is a problem I feel that you guys would tell me. The pics helped a lot. Really hoping that rescue will get me better as a whole. I really need to do drills.

After I get the twins settled in my next project is going to be the video. I think that is going to be a good learning tool for all of us. Next month we should have another newb joining in with us.

crpntr133:
Thanks Chris! That is one thing nice about you guys. If there is a problem I feel that you guys would tell me. Next month we should have another newb joining in with us.

Yeah......Problem......You still have the bunny ears!:D

So who is the new Piranha Bait???:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom