Holy Guacamole.. new Oxycheq site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sorry if this has already been posted (and I was not sure where to put this).
But, I just saw the new Oxycheq website, VERY NICE. So much better, easier to use, easier to read, easier to see the details of the different wings, etc.
Nice job Patrick, if you see this.

Thanks Guys....

I designed the site.... It's currently on a temp server till I move it to a different server with support for future improvements... You may also notice on many of the pages an RSS will show up in the in the browser address box.... :D Check it out...

Best Regards,

Dwain

Now if only Oxycheq could get their hands on that small s/s b/p I ordered and ship it to me before the end of this summer.... :)

Well, the site might be better, but the service sure isn't. Is Oxycheq in the habit of not responding to their customers' enquiries? Just wondering...the dive shop I work with was considering becoming an Oxycheq dealer. I'm not so sure that's a good idea now.

scubagirl15:
Well, the site might be better, but the service sure isn't. Is Oxycheq in the habit of not responding to their customers' enquiries? Just wondering...the dive shop I work with was considering becoming an Oxycheq dealer. I'm not so sure that's a good idea now.

Ummm. I think I did reply to the only email you sent recently and gave you an update on the small plate.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

NetDoc:
Good job on the site... maybe you'll let me create a private forum for you now!

Hi Pete,

Thanks. I'll pass the comments onto Dwain.

Will see if I can get someone interested in being a moderator. Dwain or I would do it but working on about 50 new products and close to losing my mind.

If you are up in the Marianna area, stop by for a tour --- might see some new prototypes.

Any friends of OxyCheq interested in being a moderator please PM me.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

Patrick,
Site looks good................but no prices?

DepthCharge:
Patrick,
Site looks good................but no prices?

Click on "more info".

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom