Trendy Boutique Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can I get some recommendations on a trendy boutique hotel. Will be diving and meeting friends in June and I got elected to make arrangements. I'm looking for a small to medium upscale artsy hotel. Not really worried about cost, but want it to be cool and fun. Have previously stayed at Presidente, El Cid, Playa Azul, Casa del Mar Hacienda San Miquel. No large AI or party places. Thanks

Christi:
Wow, that place i right around the corner from my shop...I had no idea it was a hotel! I thought it was a private home...do you know if they just started renting rooms out?

Adrian (at Especias) told me about this place last year. I think he actually may have lived in a studio there at one point. If I remeber correctly it was originally going to be monthly rentals but the owner/architect decided to go more of a B&B concept with it instead.

Looks really nice and very affordable for something so new and modern in a very convenient location. Maybe you could walk over and check it out and let us know if it looks as good as it does on the website? (I know... in your free time, right? :wink: )

Christi:
Wow, that place i right around the corner from my shop...I had no idea it was a hotel! I thought it was a private home...do you know if they just started renting rooms out?

Its just recent (I think within the last year)... Yes, Adrian told me about it last summer when I was planning our November stay. At that time there was no website to look at. He says it is great and really nice, and I trust his opinion so this time we are going there. June 27 to July 4th.

They certainly put a lot of thought and time into the website. If they put that much time and detail into the hotel its gonna be a great place to stay.

My friend Michelle checked out the common areas and said it looks really cool. I will post a write up when we return.
:)

stevenq99:
wow looks nice and inexpensive. Breakfest included. Might have to try it next time.
Cant find where the information about where breakfast is included is at. I dont think it is... ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom