5thD-X DVDs - Any Thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't watch the 5thDX DVDs unless you want to feel really bad about your trim and technique. The helicopter kick demo was especially disheartening. :)

Oh, don't get discouraged, Matt. I can guarantee you that after about 300 dives of practice, you'll start to look like a vague approximation of the folks on those DVDs . . . And the helicopter turn is one of the EASIER ones to get good at!

Conspiracy Theory?

Lucas Films and 5th D-X are both in the SF Bay area..... hmmmmmm

Amazing how the Star Wars effects look so real huh? :D

Ben_ca:
Conspiracy Theory?

Lucas Films and 5th D-X are both in the SF Bay area..... hmmmmmm
I'll believe it when I start seeing references to an X-wing kick ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I'll believe it when I start seeing references to an X-wing kick ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

To add fuel to the conspiracy fire, I used to work at LucasArts, a subsidiary of the Lucas Empire.:anakinpod

joe

5thD-X:
To add fuel to the conspiracy fire, I used to work at LucasArts, a subsidiary of the Lucas Empire.:anakinpod

joe

Told ya so.... I think they used blue screens in those videos and then computer generated bubbles :)

LG Diver:
Dude, not to hijack, but are those really your ebay auctions Joe? That's a fine fro you're sporting in one of them.

Regardless of how sweet my fro is, that's not my ebay auction. I think I fixed it. . although if i could pull money out of it, I would have a fro. . .

joe

Im just parroting Lynne and the fray. I humbly think they are the best DVDs out there in the diaspora.

Essentials is a GREAT help both pre and post fundies.

Now as I am traipsing thru the water trying to pass deco bottles and KILLING the whole team, it is good to come home, sit in front of the puter and see it "Doin' It the Right" way.

Come on folks, for shats and giggles, where can I view that schweet double winged, kneeling on the bottom of the pool strokalicious DSAT video?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom