Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AnnaBuannaNova1.jpg

the traped Dancer found.

She nearly passed out from the crushing pain on her leg.
cap058.jpg

I've found a few masks, a snorkel, a $20 bill, a "No Trespassing- Private Beach" sign, a "Beware! Rattlesnakes Present" sign, a rolling wheel gear bag, a couple small backup lights, a disposable camera, lots of lobsters, lots of golf balls, a red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger action figure, some cool old glass bottles, some dive weights, and a laminated menu for the Paradise Cove Restaurant in Malibu.

did a little snoop in a cave found so much stuff deco tanks full of gas functional at the entrace some dvp half way through some nice cave line wrapped around the rocks, thought it was stuck so cut it and brought it with me,some nice line arrows, it was awesome but later 4 cave diver dire because of they misplaced their cylinders and didn't have any deco gas, felt terrible that they were certifed and mis place there tanks(i guess rookie mistake)

this is not true don't belive me im a big fat liar....no one died

0f9eb4547666dyfvgx7a.png

One of those men who didn't come up was my brother. Give me back the mask so I can remember him by it. He narced out and didn't feel much pain but still I shall have to avenge his demise in any case. Watch you back under water from now on.

Some notes from my dive log.

9/5/91 Snag diving 6 hr. 40’ SCUBA. For Stan Johnson ,at Portland Airport Drift. Found a Donzi race boat while snagging. Came back the next day with floating crane. Tended by Tim Doumit.

4/8/1985 Search 1 hi-. 10 ft. SCUBA
Found two rifles, items reported as stolen, to the Cowlitz County Sheriff Dept. I used a Garrett underwater metal detector under the Grade Street Bridge, in Kelso.

2/22/82 Snag 6 hr. 35 ft. SCUBA
Snag diving on the Tank Drift up river from Rainer Oregon. Using My Garrett, Sea Hunter metal detector after the tide changed, I searched for 1/2 hour for a gold wrist watch, lost by a fisherman by a piling next to the railroad tracts. I found it and by accident a brass and glass sight glass for an old steam engine. Cool find! Dive conditions: Cold, black water, rocky bottom.

While diving Rock lake looking for Native American ruins, found this with my dive buddy Bill:

model_a800.jpg

We had to rock it a bit to get it loose and it was laying just under the silt with just the rim showing...wonder if the rest of the car is nearby!

Mike

I found a pair of Empirio Armani sunglasses this weekend. I checked ebay and found out they are going for $133. Not a bad morning dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom