Weekday divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any one able to dive on week days, I work a 24hr on 72hr off schedule and have lots of free time on week days, I wanna dive ALL the time. Usually launch out of the Genesee River, and have a few local sites.

Dan

If you can move to FL, I am available during the week for diving :D

i live down the road and might be available let me know the day before

Dan-any plans on diving the Pete this summer?

Very cool, I should have no trouble finding dive buddies this year. And Heather, I do the St Peter many times each summer, but am cautious who I take out there due to the depth and temperature, (I have several beginner open water friends). I know you have experience. I will post some dates when I want to get out. I hope to maybe get out this weekend for a warm up dive, and still trying to decide how best to set up the boat. My GPS died yesterday, so I need to replace that before we start any hardcore diving... so HAPPY i backed up all my numbers on paper a few weeks ago!!!

Once school is out for summer, the boss might let me play hookie a few times. :D

I am in Syracuse and my weekday schedule is pretty flexible. You can never have too many people to go diving with.

Derek S:
Once school is out for summer, the boss might let me play hookie a few times. :D

Heather and I will remember this!! No excuses now!! :wink:

Tavi:
Heather and I will remember this!! No excuses now!! :wink:

Notice I said the boss *might*. :D

Back
Top Bottom