Conch PARTY - Sat, June 2 ** Postponed **

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in!

Would like to go, but our work party is also that day. Now lead me to that other party the following weekend and the one in Venice and i might sign up for those. I guess we missed last year's bash when we were in Europe - oh well, maybe next year?

I'd say I'm in, but the last time I made the drive down, Krista conjured up 60mph winds and 12' shore breaks

Actually, I'll be in The Keys with family that weekend. Sorry

-=V=-

Virus]FSLR2[:
I'd say I'm in, but the last time I made the drive down, Krista conjured up 60mph winds and 12' shore breaks

Actually, I'll be in The Keys with family that weekend. Sorry

-=V=-

Man, I sure do seem to leave some odd impressions on people!

Haven't seen you in ages; you should definitely try to hit our neck of the woods soon!

Man - I wish I could attend... I havn't seen some of you folks for a long while... I've been hanging at the deep end of the pool... I'll be tackeling full cave the 1st and 3rd w/e's of June. Jenny said something about a dive on the 9th... Maybe I'll have to set it aside to give prop's to the Conch's....

-Tim

Tim you are hearby officially invited to join us on the Beach dive on June 9. Is this enough of a time frame so you can prepare properly? :mooner:

Glada:
...just a note of appreciation on your signature line Howarde.
http://www.wadespage.com/PublicComments/LakeWorthOutflowComment_Input.shtml
It is good to see others getting the word out. I just posted on petitions and wanted to visit Conch Divers forum and see if anyone had this posted here.

I just responded, and am adding this to my sig line as well. Thanks for the info:

Here is my blurb from the response page:

Ron's outrage!:
As an out of state diver and tourist, one of the main reasons I come to FL is to dive the wonderful reefs from Jupiter to the southern Keys. I absolutely love the reefs outside of West Palm Beech including Horseshoe Reef, with its enormous schools of fish, and Paul's Reef, with its wide variety of sponges, seafans, corals and fish species.

These reef systems are a National Treasures, and MUST be protected at all costs. There is no other place in the US that offers such a unique and diverse ecosystem.

I can not believe you would consider discharging nitrogen and phosphorous rich wastewater into this area. There must be other options and I recommend NEVER letting the outfall open to pollute, damage, or destroy this valuable ecosystem.

Ok you are going to have to scratch me from the party. I got the word this morning that they are going to hold my sister's funeral mass that morning in Bradenton at 11AM.
CANCER SUCKS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom