Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
The retractor keeps yanking my pink snorkel out of my mouth... :sad_2: :(

Use two retractors... one mounted on each side of your mask... should solve the problem.

Divin' Dave:
Dave,
Don't you think Mike should audition on the next boat dive trip with the air guitar first?
David

Dork Divers have fun! We do not make fun of someone - well wait a minute - Mike on the Sundiver playing his air guitar! Might just be a hoot!:rofl3:

Dave
DDHF

Teamcasa:
Dork Divers have fun! We do not make fun of someone - well wait a minute - Mike on the Sundiver playing his air guitar! Might just be a hoot!:rofl3:

Dave
DDHF

I believe we don't make fun or belittle people for gear choices, but making fun of non-diving activities can be having fun.......especially if the person makes fun of themselves first!

The rock & roll air guitar has lost some of its effect.....cut my hair last week and actually look like a respectable member of society again. But as we all know, looks can be deceiving :eyebrow:

Looks like its time to have a Dork Dive Charter!

What do ya think?

Dave

I think I qualify... multiple retractors (computer and compass); matching gear (pretty pretty blue).

Plus, not only was the music geek in school (trombone, cello, tuba, and sang in the musicals) but am now going for a terminal grad degree in music.

This enough, or am I not a DD?

Teamcasa:
Looks like its time to have a Dork Dive Charter!

What do ya think?

Dave

I'm still holding out for a secret handshake (or 'recognition sign' such as pantomiming reaching back and twangin' a 'tank-banger'... or pantomiming reaching toward your face and lifting your mask to your forehead) ... LOTS of possibilities!!!!

... Got another goofy idea... How about neopine "club patch" to glue on your wetsuit... never been done to my knowledge... ok... maybe it has and I just didn't get the memo... we could be trend setters (... in yet another direction)!!!!! [...ooooohhhh.... collect enough of em' and ya' end up with a free wetsuit upgrade from a 3 mil to a 4 or 5 mil!!!!!]

Sorry... feeling in a really silly mood this morning...

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom