What is an "S-Drill"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gitterdun:
Thanks.. will look into that.. I wonder what duty/shipping would be?
As you can see, we get them for about $5.00USD now from the proper sources, but I recall having to pay 12-15CDN for them, which should probably come as no surprise to you.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at paying half the price after getting them shipped from another country and 3-4 times the distance away! Ours manage to make it across duty free.....not sure how that happens..... :wink:

Steve R:
As you can see, we get them for about $5.00USD now from the proper sources, but I recall having to pay 12-15CDN for them, which should probably come as no surprise to you.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at paying half the price after getting them shipped from another country and 3-4 times the distance away! Ours manage to make it across duty free.....not sure how that happens..... :wink:

I'm still raiding your gear bag... :D:D

Oh yeah.. and to keep on topic... We did a skills dive last night, and included the S-Drill :14:

Wow -- ask one innocent question about light head bungee loops... and before you know it, the thread lurches off the shady forest track and takes a 50-post gallop through the sunlit uplands of DIR obsessive-compulsiveness. Priceless! :popcorn:

And very informative. Gives me something on my rig to tweak while sitting in front of the TV watching The Wire, I guess...

Getting back to the original source of the thread hijack, I double-checked Dress For Success, and didn't see any references to cuff dumps (either written or in pictures). I did see a picture of a red TLS350 with the dump valve on the right shoulder, though -- which I assume was GI3's. I hear he played with that configuration for a while.

jhoey:
I double-checked Dress For Success, and didn't see any references to cuff dumps (either written or in pictures).

Not that it matters... See Fig 8 (page 17) for pic.

do it easy:
For our next trick, we'll combine the s-drill and the v-drill all in one.

OMG!!! What does "V" stand for...:confused:

Vie:
OMG!!! What does "V" stand for...:confused:
Oh no, you're not going to hijack this virgin thread... better start your own thread! :wink:

(OK, I'll give you a hint- it starts with the letter V and ends with alve)

do it easy:
... better start your own thread! :wink:

That's no fun, when I start my own thread all I get is good advice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom