Clear Spring Scuba Park - May 12th ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan:
I can't think of a better lunch -- do you need buns or mustard or anything in terms of sides?

Yes, jalapeno mustard will be required... :wink:

Well, I'm unable to make this one, so yall try to have a good time without me. Just try.

Well, My plans are changing....:shakehead

It seems I won't be diving on Saturday. I may be able to make it on Sunday, but I'm not even sure about that at this point.

Anyone going to still be there on Sunday?

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday, but I will be helping out with a class. Sunday I expect we will get done early and I can go for a dive afterwards.

I may try to get out to the pond for a dip or two.....Sunday does not look good for me though.

Got buns and mustard... I guess if you want snack type stuff, that could work.

Really looking forward to this, thanks for letting us join up with you.

John

Foo:
Yes, jalapeno mustard will be required... :wink:

I was wondering if anyone was going to catch my veiled reference -- that was very good mustard on top of some excellent brats

CenTexDivin:
jeez, ya'll are spoiled. brats during the surface interval? down here, you're lucky if you can find a piece of hotdog that the fishes haven't gotten to first.

Well, it's TxHockeyGuy that's got us spoiled- he cooked all weekend. So much that I almost felt guilty. :wink:

We had a great day today. It was a gorgeous day at CSSP and it wasn't crowded. Visibility ranged from 10-15' and better in some areas. You could see from one end of the plane to the other. Illini_fan and I made two dives one for 1:05 and the second for :52 Surface temp was 82, dropped to 80 at 15', 75 at 20', 59 at 30'. There was alot of fish moving about on the wall and on the plane. Even the turtles were enjoying a day where CSSP was not filled with students. Tom, thanks for diving with me, it was enjoyable. We were joined by norine62 and his wife and Texdiveguy. Allen, it was good to see you again. It's been a long time. Norine62 and his wife fixed brauts after the second dive and they sure did hit the spot. Thanks John and Olivia! It was a great leisurely day and it was great to meet and dive with more of the Swampers!

Danny, DITTO to all you said above!! It was a pleasure seeing you to....what a relaxing day at the pond. :D

Back
Top Bottom