Dive Watch Displayed on Mini Scuba Tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cleung

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recall seeing a dive watch being displayed on a mini yellow scuba tank in some duty free shops down at various Caribbean ports. I can't remember which make it was. I think it might have been a Citizen or a Casio. Do any of you know for sure?

That would be a Citizen. My Hyper Aqualand arrived inside the scuba tank.

Yes it is a Citizen Hyper Aqualand. Great watch, I have mine for sale right now if you are interested. PM me for details. Mine has the all stainless band nt the rubber material band.

DSC03931.jpg

I use a Nitek plus now. Is great watch for diving or wearing out on town, I just don't use it anymore. Plus can sell it and use money on other scuba toys :D

Vortex Springs in FL sells little dive tanks and I think they are even a clock..maybe a radio.

cleung:
Thanks everyone. I was actually more interested in the mini scuba tank!
hahahaha - i thought so! i see them show up on ebay from time to time... last time it sold for about $30

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom