What are your 5 favourite books?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Hoosier:
I started that series and worked through them all until he took a long break. Quite liked them. Then I saw a few years back he started them again and I just couldn't get back into them. It was just too long of a break. Is he done with the series yet? Maybe I'll reread the early books and then start into the newer ones, but only once I KNOW THERE'S AN ENDING!

Yeah there was a large gap between wizard and glass, and wolves of the calla (4th book)

Well I am most happy to report that Wolves of The Calla, Songs of Susannah and The Dark Tower (the last three installments) are released already and the ending is firmly placed on paper.

I got stuck waiting too and I am going to start re-reading them and then finish the last two books this summer.

almitywife:
The Talisman
The Stand
Insomnia
The Dark Tower series
Different Seasons

Yes, Stephen King is awesome. But I have to admit he has written c**p. Pet Semetary, Needful Things, and most of his Richard Bachman stuff is just dreadful. I like your list. Talisman is my all-time fav with The Stand a close second. I also enjoy Rosalind Miles and the occasional Richard McCammon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom