Free nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to address all my loyal fans. I am on the Scubaboard. Be carefull what you say about me. I control your fills, and how much I charge you.

ONESPEED:
Yes, but he has to stand on a phone book to reach the keyboard. :rofl3:

I see some REAL short fills in my future for that one.
and Edmonds, who let you back on the board?

Little Dragon:
I would like to address all my loyal fans. I am on the Scubaboard. Be carefull what you say about me. I control your fills, and how much I charge you.

We're not worthy.....
We're not worthy.....
:wave-smil

Little Dragon:

More importantly, who gave you a phone book?

Little Dragon:

Hey Little Dragon, welcome to :sblogo: see you soon :D

Little Dragon:

Ricky,

You were my hero when you deducted my gas from the other guy's fill card yesterday :wink: You keep doing that and I'll sing your praises often and loudly :D

Yeah... I got great fills today :)

I wansn't sure what he meant when he said, "thank Chip for it"

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom