Kingston Charter Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XXX Advisor Warning !!! XXX

Future Personal Insults and Argumentative Posts will result in time out.
The Kraken

Thank you Chantelle!! Not something I'm going to try for quite a while! and NEVER solo!

hnladue:
Thank you Chantelle!! Not something I'm going to try for quite a while! and NEVER solo!

You are very welcome. Let me know if you're in the area sometime, I am hooked on the Munson. :)...OO.. and don't worry.. from the boat! :)

Tom R:
I concur anyway off to the Munson to remove the line, maybe I shoot some video as well.

Why are you taking the line out Tom? Dave and I were looking fwd to give that site a shot. Pity:(

Andre

DeepBound:
He already said: So I can't dive it.
But he forgets, I have a GPS on a string :mooner:

I dare say you won't be swimming this one with a set of doubles and a stage bottle. Its close to an hour scooter ride each way. And deco, below 100ft, means you'd have to find someone to do it with you (according to the solo rules you mentioned before).

jjones9527:
I dare say you won't be swimming this one with a set of doubles and a stage bottle. Its close to an hour scooter ride each way. And deco, below 100ft, means you'd have to find someone to do it with you (according to the solo rules you mentioned before).
You guys just haven't seen my post explaining how to do it as a recreational shore dive yet! You'll understand, wait for the post :wink:

Looking forward to it actually Neil, I am always up for more new and exciting ways to dive wrecks in Kingston, you know that in Kingston we have the best freshwater wrecks in the World, especially at the recreational level. Let us know when your coming and we can get a few photo's of it as well.

OK Tom, it won't be this weekend, or the next, since the water in Kingston is still so *COLD* compared to the warm St. Lawrence river. I'll be diving the river this weekend. It's over 50F at Brockville now. A few days ago I froze in 41F kingston water. No thanks!

Tom R:
Looking forward to it actually Neil, I am always up for more new and exciting ways to dive wrecks in Kingston, you know that in Kingston we have the best freshwater wrecks in the World, especially at the recreational level. Let us know when your coming and we can get a few photo's of it as well.

XXX ADVISOR WARNING #2 XXX

The innuendo is not lost to me from a different thread.

Let us not have happen to this thread what happened to the another.

The Kraken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom