Key Largo Photos with SP-350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey guys,

Sorry I've been out of pocket up until now. Times like this I wish I worked for a scuba magazine, but alas my job seems more like office space.

The strobe is an Ikelite DS-125. Really way more than I need, but I am hoping to eventually upgrade once i get the guts to put my SLR underwater.

I usually am shooting on the widest setting that the camera offers... no wide angle adapter though. The nice thing about FLICKR is that you can look at any of the settings of each picture if you want. All the file info is on display on the site... just click the more info hyperlink.

Hey tollie,

I shot RAW, then I did some quick adjustment to the levels and cropped a few of them a bit. But otherwise, no major work was done on any of them.

-Todd-

I used the rechargeable CR2V3 (or whatever the model number is) from radio shack. It lasts a long time, but i still recharge it every day just in case. It also helps that the flash is not being fired from my camera, but from my strobe... so that saves a lot of batteries too.

tsreimer:
I used the rechargeable CR2V3 (or whatever the model number is) from radio shack. It lasts a long time, but i still recharge it every day just in case. It also helps that the flash is not being fired from my camera, but from my strobe... so that saves a lot of batteries too.

I thought so...CRV3 batts and charger are not available here in Manila,Philippines. My ANSMANN rechargeable batts( 2700) discharges after 30 minutes of diving. Bummer ! :(

BTW - Make sure you updated your firmware. I get through at least 1 and sometimes 2, 1G of RAW photos before my 2650mah rechargeables go kaput.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom