Some Images From One Of Our OW Cert Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

creggur

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
CERT8.jpg

After our 1st dive, proudly displaying my Scubatoys mask strap!!

CERT6.jpg

Tracie Mask R&R

CERT5.jpg

Me Clearing Mask

CERT1.jpg

Just Posing

CERT7.jpg

Pic of a Tech Training Diver by my instructor from inside the cavern in Ginnie

What A Blast!!!

Where are the snorkels? You are going to die if you don't wear snorkels!!!

Not enough color coordination. How dare you take scuba without brighly colored gears and wetsuit.

Shame on you. Why don't you just join the DIR forum and leave us alone!!

fisherdvm:
Where are the snorkels? You are going to die if you don't wear snorkels!!!

Our instructor graciously let us do this one without the snorkels per our request because the flow coming out of the spring was knocking them all over the place. We did the switch from reg-snorkel drill a number of times..:mooner:

Not enough color coordination. How dare you take scuba without brighly colored gears and wetsuit.

Shame on you. Why don't you just join the DIR forum and leave us alone!!

:shakehead Not to worry, my wifes PINK Zeagle Zena was ordered from ST last night, and my Tusa Zooms are BLUE..:coffee:

Hey creggur,
Nice pics dude. Welcome to waterworld!

Nice pictures. Hope you had fun. :D

A few comments/questions:
CERT6.jpg

She looks very uncomfortable without the mask on. :11: How much maskless work was included in your open water class?

CERT5.jpg

Is this how you were taught to clear your mask? To hold your head down and press on to top? Or are you adjusting it after the fact, or...?

jviehe:
Did your OW instructor seriously take you in a cave?

Didn't yours? We did lost line drills and mask off air-sharing on the line for my 5th open water check-out. Oh let me guess, you were PADI certified...

:D joking (I'm PADI). I think the OP said that a tech diving student took that picture of their instructor while inside the cavern.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom