Atmos 2 Delete logs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlwest63

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is there any way to delete the logged dives on an atmos 2 computer? Can't find anything in the manual other then it overwrites the logs after 24 saved.

On my Atmos I, you can set the "ID" to 01 01 in order to clear the log but I have no way of knowing if that will work on the Atmos II.

Off hand, I do not recall. I think if you take the battery out for longer than 8 seconds it wipes the memory clean.

Curious question: why do you want to clear the dive log memory?

My wife thinks it would be less confusing for her to record her dives.

ScubaTexas:
Off hand, I do not recall. I think if you take the battery out for longer than 8 seconds it wipes the memory clean.

Curious question: why do you want to clear the dive log memory?

I'm not sure on the 8 second thing.

I had to change batteries, and my backups were all dead. I didn't find this out until I tried them all. So I ended up having to go to the store for another battery.

During this time, I brought the primary dead battery with me to the store just to be sure I didn't pick up the wrong model. As I got home and was replacing the batt. I expected my log to be wiped out. Well, it wasn't. And that is after about a 20 minute time period without a battery in the Atmos 2.

Back to the OP's ?

I think you may be able to if you have the data sync cable. Otherwise you could just try to leave the battery out of the computer overnight and see if it works. But as much as I've used the Atmos 2, I don't recall ever deleting any dives manually.

I think it would be better to leave them in there. Never know if you have a problem and need to look back at your past few days diving logs.

There is a way to do it, it's when you first turn it on, you do something that puts it into a "diagnostic" mode or something like that, then you enter a code just like Hemlon said. I think it varies from software version to version. The easiest thing would be to call Aeris tech support while you're holding the computer (off!) and they'll talk you through it.

The battery removal bit won't work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom