Bahamas Pictures (Shipwrecks and Sharks) with the SP-350

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Can you tell us the settings you used on the SP-350?

Thanks

On all my pictures, I used custom white balance and shot in RAW mode. I shoot at ISO 50 or 100 for most of the pictures unless I was going to be going very deep. I have been going back and forth on shooting in aperature priority vs. shutter prority mode. If you choose any given picture in my set, there will be a section on the right hand side called 'Additional Information'. There will be a link that says 'more properties'. Click that and it should show all the exif file information.

tsreimer:
That was also the warmest water I ever been in to date. 84 degrees at the surface, and maybe down to 82 at depth.

I noticed you without a wet suit in the pictures. We were there a couple of days before you and all wore MM suits. It was on the cool side for us, and my wife complained about feeling cold.

Living in Florida has made us soft.

Great pics, and I agree the shark dive is a must.

82* cold.....??????
Man we were in 60* and under last weekend.....
You are soft.....LOL

actually i was in a 1mm wetsuit. (im not in any of the pictures from this trip) My dive buddy is a bigger guy and maintains his warmth, so he typically just wears a core warmer in anything over 80 degrees.

Love your shark photos! BEautiful! I noticed that visibility is really good and most shots were facing the blue. Did you still fire your strobe in all of your shots?

Thanks for the compliment! I still fired the strobe... My thought was that in most pictures that the shark was close enough to have the strobe paint some of the colors back into the shark. The results might be very subtle, but worth a 'shot'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom