Kingston Charter Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
Deepbound have you done this yet, we are available for some gratuis fills afterwards just contact me for a meeting time.

Man, you are just too generous. :D

Let me know when you'll be there. I'll drive up from Guelph to give you a set of ear warmers, you've earned in the past.
Don't worry though, I'm sure that I'll catch up with you sooner or later somewhere... :wink:

aquaoren:
Let me know when you'll be there. I'll drive up from Guelph to give you a set of ear warmers, you've earned in the past.
Don't worry though, I'm sure that I'll catch up with you sooner or later somewhere... :wink:

You gonna drive up there on your Harley? You big biker you.

DeepBound:
Wow, Tom must be *way* smarter than I thought, to have come up with something like that. BRAVO Tom! Are you taking a creative writing course in your spare time?

No time for that with diving the new schooner off the ducks, teaching and scootering to
some unpublished dive sites in the area. Maybe in the winter.

jiveturkey:
Man...I can really feel the love in here.
lol.

And they used to call us down-stream Hamilton-types "Feisty". lol.

Hmmm, shore dive the Wolfe............not sure the wreck is worth it, but dang to get to those Picton-deep wrecks would be nice.

We gotta get some more charters out that way that are willing to go.

Tom, you got the numbers for those two wrecks?

Jay and I are thinking of finding a close boat launch and hitting them with our "tub".

Steve R:
Tom, you got the numbers for those two wrecks?

Jay and I are thinking of finding a close boat launch and hitting them with our "tub".

Sure do, the nearest boat launch that is operative is in either Brighton or by Ducks Dive, we havent located any other yet, mind you we havent really put any effort into looking for one as well.

I will give you numbers for the wrecks when your in town next time and I have them, I wont give them here, as it is not appreciated by some and at times is turned around on me.

OK, thanks for the info Tom.

We'll be running by K-town, Aug 4th around 1-3PM I would hazard a guess, on our way to Brockville.

Wasn't sure if Ducks was the only launch, and we needed to see exactly where they were first anyway to determine if we even wanted to do it via our means.

Thanks again, it's always appreciated.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom