An American Soldier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoD Identifies Army Casualty​

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Pfc. James J. Harrelson, 19, of Dadeville, Ala., died July 17 in Baghdad, Iraq, of wounds suffered from an improvised explosive device. He was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 16th Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, Fort Riley, Kan.

For more information related to this release the media may contact the Fort Riley public affairs office at (785) 239-3410.

My deepest condolences to the family and friends of Pfc. James Jacob Harrelson for the grave loss suffered. May God hold you close and give you peace and serenity in these times of sorrow.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice…YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

Rest in Peace Brother.

Thank God and Thank our military....everyday..

RIP...
Prayers aloft for the family.
Rick

There are those in the world who would kill us in our beds at home in the middle of the night.
Thank you for the American soldiers risking their lives to protect us from those that would kill us.

Thank you Pfc James J. Harrelson.

Godspeed.

May God be with him, his family and his Company

Thank you Pfc James J. Harrelson and Godspeed.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

May God bless you soldier. Thanks to all who serve.

My prayers are with the family.

My heart aches for all that knew this fine soldier. My prayers are with all. May he rest in peace.

I'm pretty sure that my best friend's brother is in the same infantry company in Ft. Riley. Strikes close to home here too.

Back
Top Bottom