Do you have more posts or logged dives?

• I have posted more than I have dived.

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • I have more log dives than posts.

Votes: 89 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,recently made dive 3400. I hope I have more dives than posts.
I think if you have much more posts then dives,it's about time you hit the water.
WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE :confused:
This is a DIVERS forum so go dive :D cut the crap

OK after posting I saw that I had a little over 10% of my diving into posting,I'll have to do some more diving:rofl3:

Believe me, I wish I could, but try driving 200 km a day for air (atleast 100 km each way to the closest reliable fill), working 8,5 hrs every night and trying to push in some sleep and friends for 3 weeks..

Lets see.. Sleep 6 hrs, work 8,5 hrs, thats 14,7 hrs that i really shouldnt screw with..
That leaves 9,3 hrs.
Now id need 2 hrs each way to the fill station, plus say 30 minutes to fill the tank, so 4,5 hrs more..
If im real quick i need 1 hr total pre+post dive.. Lets hope for 1 hr of diving.
Then id still have 2,5 hrs for friends..

Ok, itll be doable.. Darn expencive, but doable.. As long as i totally ignore any and all obligation thats not friends or diving ofc..

This is the second most stupid post/poll I have seen. I think is East Coast or West Coast better diving is the most stupid. Sorry to insult the OP, but if you have enough time to think up the cr&*^, you need to get a life (OK I know, if I have enough time to reply to this post, I need a life - but I can't dive until tomorrow and my better half is out of town, so it me and Sam (Adams) tonight).

New divers (or returning diver in my case) have questions and this is a great place to ASK questions, which generates POST. Even new divers can have a valid opinion, they just need to be honest with everyone about their experience level. And lastly, yes my dives do outnumber my post, but probably only because SB crashed.

Many of us wish we could dive a lot more than we post, it's just not that easy always to dive as much as we want to. So when we can't dive we spend time on SB to help with the fact that we can't be diving.

Just posting to see how many posts I have... :D

Ah it appears I've done more dives then post. I like to stay on that side of the scale.

Cheers

DeepBound:
Is your number of posts greater than, or less than your number of logged dives?

I have a few more logged dives than I have posts. I'm going to try to keep it that way :D

Oops, I now have more posts than dives. Is there a way to change my vote? :shakehead

Is being here and posting on the boards, in a way, virtual diving? or e-diving? Maybe I can log some of these posts into my book.:D

300bar diver:
Well,recently made dive 3400. I hope I have more dives than posts.
I think if you have much more posts then dives,it's about time you hit the water.
WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE :confused:
This is a DIVERS forum so go dive :D cut the crap

OK after posting I saw that I had a little over 10% of my diving into posting,I'll have to do some more diving:rofl3:

I'd actually counter that argument. I think you should post more than you dive early in your certifcation years. Say less than 100 dives for argument's sake. I am a 70 dive OW diver, and am finding more things out by being here on the boards, than I would while underwater. This translates into more enjoyable diving, because I've almost 'experienced' things before I see or do them in the real world.

DiveTub:
You guys need to get out more....
Ya got that right ... I'll only do between 250 to 300 dives this year ... that's about a month's worth of posting.

I need a LOT more diving ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

how about bottom time vs. time reading SB? Worse for some, better for others...

Back
Top Bottom