Munson Shore Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom R:
at least cam decided to have look for himself and not make the decisions from the internet, which is more then I can say for most. My respect level went up a bunch this weekend for him. We will be awaiting your arrival on sat Neil.
There's no way I can be there by 8, it's a two hour drive from Ottawa. Anyway please just dont vandalize my car while I'm diving, and I'll be happy.

DeepBound:
There's no way I can be there by 8, it's a two hour drive from Ottawa. Anyway please just dont sabotage my car while I'm diving, and I'll be happy.

Leaving at 6am is early, but doable. I've done 5:30am from Toronto to K-town numerous times to make it there for 8am.

Tom R:
Why, something you did or say make you feel this way?
Is thre lots of mud at the munson shore entry point? I don't wanna get stuck in the mud again :(

Who's taking more of a risk. The guys doing it with scooters and a team mindset that have a plan and are very experienced in the area, or the guy showing up alone with no experience in the area and swimming it?

well JJ you have to do the dive first to know what you need, and the only way to get experience is to dive . Dosn't seem like anybody goes out and learns the old fashion way anymore, they just like to be lead through the garden holding someones hand.

But its great that neil can do the dive within NDL and in half the gear . Only take what you need.

Cam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom