divetank.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobby-in-mass

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
wow...after a error in listing on their website and ebay...
Richard the owner called me and gave me the deal of a lifetime..
he wanted to make sure I was happy and would buy from them again..
well....with my new DUI TLS drysuit with zip seals for a unbeliveable price
(under $1100) IM HAPPY:D
try rhem Call for best price
www.divetank.com

Richard is awsome!! I have bought a lot of gear from him and I continue to go there for his prices and service.

I'm currently waiting on my new dry suit as well! I have a Bare HD Tech that just got finished and should be coming home anytime now.

I have the same opinion. I bought most of my gear from Richard when I first got certified. I was a bit anxious having never used any gear before but Richard talked me through every component and said I could return anything I wasn't totally happy with. I'm glad there are a few "online" outfits with that local dive shop feel.

-A

I just got my Bare HD Tech dry suit from Richard at Dive Tank and.....WOW!!!!!! It is everything plus what he said it would be. The qualit and fit of it is awsome! I don't have words to explain it yet. I have yet to dive it, since I just got it in the mail today, so I will put in the pool in the AM and give it test.

Glad you all had good experiences.....after ordering a custom drysuit, receiving it and having it not even close to fitting......sending it back after much delay.......then filing a credit card dispute......he finally refunded my money.....minus $80 for the difference between canadian and american currency, $100 of phone bills to Canada, and the $40 it cost me to ship it back to him. I reordered the drysuit from my LDS and it just arrived last week, the fit was perfect but my LDS received several phone calls from Bare asking questions about the sizing that should have been addressed by Richard with the first suit. At the end of the day......I have a drysuit, the first one was ordered February 20th, I received this one July 14th due to the dispute with Divetank. I would never do business with them, it was a horrible experience for me, and not the first bad experience I have heard about since mine. Glad yours all turned out well. Just beware......not all experiences with them have been good ones.

That's too bad, jeepchick. I bought a custom DUI CF200. It took longer than usual, like 6 weeks, but it came. Fits perfectly. Drysuits are dicey when it comes to sizing. However, if I would have bought mine from a shop, the same suit would have cost me over $3000, and I paid half.

I know it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, however, they sell lots of different stuff at unbelieveable prices!

Divetank rocks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom