Bug hunt Dania Beach tonight North end

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Let get some dinner ..... between 6 and 7 meet at north end if interested in a lobster dive :wink:
Kim P
:lotsalove:

Darn, no can do, fishing club meeting tonight (Bouncer Smith is our speaker...no WAY will I miss that!!!)

Kim, how about tomorrow night, Johnson Street (see my other post)? I can always change that to a Dania Dive...I can park for free at Dania so it's easy to twist my arm. :D

You all come back with anything? We drifted from the south end to the north end and got practically skunked, last night :)

Hey there, DiverGirl4U,
Sorry I couldn't make it last night, but it was just one of those (12 hour) days in the old laboratory... Enjoyed your dive report last night, though. Will have to go after those bugs again soon!
-Solensdotter

DebbyDiver:
I can always change that to a Dania Dive...I can park for free at Dania so it's easy to twist my arm. :D
Hi Debby,
Just a quick question - happened to notice your mention of free parking at Dania. Is that because you're a resident, or is there some sort of annual pass or similar that's available? Obviously interested, as the meters are definitely "hungry"! :)
Thanks,
Solensdotter

i was in daina doing free diving drifts before bug season and i did not see any thing at all there till i got between the smoke stackes and peer. there i found some rock ledges with bugs. But am sure they are gone now.
let me know of you want to so a dive tonight i am game.
i will not be able to check this post till 5:30 tonight so let me know by phone
i know where we might be able to get bugs

Brian
(954) 815-3821

Reeldreams: Bouncer is speaking tonight at Dusky Marine. It's $10 to get in but they give you a $10 voucher for merchandise. He was awesome last night as usual!!

Solensdotter: I have a marina parking pass because I am on the city Marine Advisory Board and we oversee the marina. I have to drop my gear and walk a bit but it's worth it.

23Angler: I posted in the other thread...I didn't get ANY commitments for the dive and I will be offline and way far from home this afternoon, so I need to cancel it now before I head off to work. I'd like to start doing a weeknight dive every week if we can get a few folks, but now I have to cancel the one I wanted to do tonight. :( If you can go tonight, why don't you post a new thread and see if you can get anyone to join you?

solensdotter:
Is there some sort of annual pass or similar that's available?

Oops, I forgot the other part of your question...yes, there is a pass that you can purchase. You need to go to city hall with proof that you live in Dania and there is a fee for it. I don't have any more details but you can call them and check it out. If you live in Dania and go to the beach frequently, it's worth it!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom