Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YES!!! Where can we get them?!?

Ken--I'm diving lighter now that I've gotten better at diving, I'll bring the unused weight (10# I think) to give us better range :)

Now, we need to get a johnboat so we can take this weapon to them!

scubafool:
We need to make sure that we have a healthy supply of SB stickers at the MegaDive.

Hmmm....
Somehow Healthy and MegaDive don't quite mix ... :confused:

(Secretly is :rofl3: )

Da Ready to come back to Florida Bean :D

Hey everyone, I couldnt make it last year to the MegaDive, but I dont think I have an excuse this year. I am only about 30 minutes or so away. They gonna do the clean up again? I guess I need to go out to Ginnie first and re-practice diving. It was about that time last year since I last dove. I'm a poor college guy now :(

Hopefully no rain this year. I know it was raining and cold that weekend last year!

Actually, it rained, but mostly at night, and never on our fire. I haven't tried to set up a cleanup for this time around, but I am considering one for the spring MegaDive.

Do we still get to play dress up even though it is not on Halloween this year??
KP

We normally do a river clean while we are there .... so everyone bring a large mesh bag and da fool see if you can get us surface support while we are there this year,
Kim P

Posted from another board:
"I participated in a river clean up today in front of Ginnie fro about 4
hours of bottom time.. I need to report that four different types of grasses are
back in the river and there are tons and tons of crayfish some almost as
large as small lobsters. I do not think it would take long to fill a five gallon
bucket if you wanted to do so. Lots of life out on the river. "

Scuba_Jenny:
Posted from another board:
"I participated in a river clean up today in front of Ginnie fro about 4
hours of bottom time.. I need to report that four different types of grasses are
back in the river and there are tons and tons of crayfish some almost as
large as small lobsters. I do not think it would take long to fill a five gallon
bucket if you wanted to do so. Lots of life out on the river. "

As a further note:
I've been seeing Large Crayfish down in the Eye !!! And they DO look like small lobsters. And NO , I leave them there. Just me.
Thanks Jenny , that is AWESOME !
I have notice the grasses growing around the outside of Devils Ear lately , they are getting larger and larger and larger !!! :confused:
Which is a GOOD THING !
Vegetation in the Run too at Devils ... :D

Rock Crawler

P.S. I know what this is going to do...Lots of buckets coming to the Megadive. Gads...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom