Source for DIN conversion for Aqualung Cousteau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter_V

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Help! I'm trying to convert an Aqualung Cousteau to DIN, but can't find a source for the conversion kit.

Anyone know who might have some in stock?

Also, a friend of mine has what looks like a Coustea that's enviromentally sealed. He says bought it that way.
Is this available as a conversion?

Thanks, Pete.

Peter_V:
Help! I'm trying to convert an Aqualung Cousteau to DIN, but can't find a source for the conversion kit.

Anyone know who might have some in stock?

Also, a friend of mine has what looks like a Coustea that's enviromentally sealed. He says bought it that way.
Is this available as a conversion?

Thanks, Pete.
The DIN converter is a standard Aqualung part; any authorized Aqualung dealer can order one for you, overnight delivery if you want it in a hurry. Don't know about the cold water kit, but if there is one, the same applies.
Rick

I always check E-bay first. Its amazing what you can find on there sometimes. Good luck!

I checked the LDS and they don't have a DIN conversion for the Cousteau. Because of my location (Okinawa) it can take 6-8 weeks to special order stuff. I was hoping for an online source so I can get one a bit quicker, but I'm not having any luck so far.

I did check ebay, again no luck. Just DINs for the Legend, etc.

Peter_V:
Because of my location (Okinawa)
Ahhh... so, that is a problem... (Fill out your profile so you won't get "States" answers :) )
You might try posting your question over in the PPD forum - Those guys are very helpful and friendly, and there are some pretty complete shops in the PI - and that might not take quite so long to ship...
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom