Where is WreckWriter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealife

Reaction score
Just curious. Haven't heard from him since he and DiverBuoy had it out and said if they they wouldn't miss each other if the other never posted again...

Is he mad as us? Or are we mad at him?

No clue. :confused:

the answer to the mystery....it is too bad he doesn't want to come back...he is a solid source (though sometimes slightly opinionated) for wreck diving knowledge

...PaulB and O-ring had both earlier posted that WreckWriter (Tom) was banned, and in the interests of avoiding a thread degenerating into either public speculation or mockery behind Tom's back, I asked both to refrain from such posts (which were removed or edited).

raxafarian has now posted an accurate synopsis of the situation, apparently with Tom's input.

Just so things are clear for anyone following this thread and wondering where certain posts went.

Raxafarian has the facts straight. Tom (WreckWriter) is currently not here of his own choosing. If you have further questions on this, please PM me as I am the one who suspended him and will be the one to re-activate his account if he decides to do so and agrees to live within the TOS (Terms Of Service).

You have the freedom to post your opinions (including YOUR opinion of what the truth is) on this board. You do not have the latitude to harangue, verbally abuse or threaten any other member on this board. You have the freedom to disagree on any and all issues and post accordingly. You do not have the freedom to harangue, verbally abuse or threaten any other member on this board because of these disagreements. Ultimately, these actions are against the TOS you agreed to when you first signed on. There is a "report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of each and every post. Please feel free to use that link or PM me or any other moderator you might feel close to when you feel that there is any abuse. Please include the URL of the post and what you find so offensive. We will not become an elitist board where people are afraid of posting their opinions. Please check your egos at the door.

NetDoc once bubbled...
You have the freedom to disagree on any and all issues and post accordingly. You do not have the freedom to harangue, verbally abuse or threaten any other member on this board because of these disagreements.

Great wisdom from the moderator that likes to call poeple "poop heads!"

Mike

that you misread the jest and irony in "poopy-head". Some people will never get it... and you are free to not "get it" as well. :tease:

But to the real question... do you think my style is as bombastic as Tom's??? Is it even close??? Really old threads between Roak, Omar and me are the closest you will come to that. For those I am truly ashamed. Even then, I don’t think that I have ever come close to his level of abuse. If I ever find myself continually resorting to invective instead of logic, than I will resign. As for determining that point in time: I will let my fellow regulators decide when I have outlived my usefulness. Feel free to PM them (or me) when you think I have "crossed over" the line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom