Dive operators Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bflem55

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any dive operators close to the RIU hotel in the Bahamas at Paradise Island.

AFAIK,
there are 2 dive ops on the Paradise Island-New Providence islands.
"1) Bahama divers" (?) is located near the bridge joining NP to PI.

2) "Stuart Cove's" is located at the southern end of the island, but they do pick up from the various hotels.

If I'm not mistaken, Bahama Divers has or had a dive shop right next to the Riu pool on site. Having said that, Stuart Cove's picked me up and we drove the 45 minutes to his operation and 45 minutes back.

My wife and I also dove with Stuart Cove's and they came and picked us up as well (from Sandals). The ride was "interesting" but appreciated. We did two morning and two afternoon dives with them. Great dives.

Jason

I have been reading of a new dive operation in Nassau. I do not remember the name. Check Scuba Diving Mag

EvvScuba:
My wife and I also dove with Stuart Cove's and they came and picked us up as well (from Sandals). The ride was "interesting" but appreciated. We did two morning and two afternoon dives with them. Great dives.

Jason

Yeah, Stuart Cove's picked us up at the Atlantis, and our bus ride was also *interesting* :rofl3:

Great fun though!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom