Greetings from San Antonio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChemistDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Y'all!

Just checking in with the local section. I am a 28 year old academic chemist :dork2: and diver. I got my OW when I was 14. I had about a 12 year period out of the water and I just completed as skills review at my LDS. I am gearing up and hope to be an active local diver. Hope to dive with some of you soon!

-Conor

San Marcos is definitely on the list.

Anybody going to dive world's pumpkin hunt at Medina in october?

Welcome Aboard and greeting from the Jersey Shore! I realize I'm not from Texas, but I have had the pleasure to dive in that great state. Beautiful lakes you have down there. Hope to go back an visit more of them...and have some really good BBQ.

Hey, ChemistDiver, welcome! If you (or anyone else) find yourself in the vacinity of Del Rio, you're officially invited to look us up for a dive at Lake Amistad! I typically dive a couple of times each week (I did three this past weekend).

Feel free to visit our dive club website at www.delriodiveclub.com and see the latest happenings in our area!

Rob Wade
President, Del Rio Dive Club

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I have always been impressed with the hospitality of divers. I am in desparate need of a buddy for the medina weekend in october (or if Steve doesn't mind a tag along on a few dives). I would also be up for a local (Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, etc) dive on the 29th or 30th of this month if anybody wants to take it easy showing a born-again newbie around their local haunts.

Back
Top Bottom