For better and worse....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Wildcard

Did you know that the most common cause of divorce is marrage........

and revenge sex is the best!!!!

Yo HAD to bring up that awful torture that is coming up. The music that is. I was going to send you a PM. Ive decided I NEED to visit down under as soon as my neck heals up some. Like for three or four weeks. I was going to hit you up for some ideas? Like where the three girls to one guy places are:D
Thanks again everyone, Im doing fine.
mmmmmmmmmmm - i like texans also... must be the accent or how they wear their cowboy hat and boots... or maybe just how they say "darlin'" and get away with it :wink:

cheer up wildcard.... hey look, there is a thread about christmas decorations already (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/whine-cheeze/203304-christmas-k-mart-sept.html) so with any luck soon you will be hearing chrissy music to take your mind of things

:hugs: hope you doing ok

Ahh WC...so sorry to hear.....When you find your true lifemate, she will be a certified diver who likes cold water.....Keep the faith....

..speaking of that, (since you are doing fine)

Um....who has that nice dry suit you bought her?
I see myself scootering in Monterey wearing it...what color was it again?

..speaking of that, (since you are doing fine)

Um....who has that nice dry suit you bought her?
I see myself scootering in Monterey wearing it...what color was it again?

She has it. Prolly a little wide on you. Ask her she may sell it.

so, when you coming?

I'll be there saturday am.

Back
Top Bottom