Mermet trip????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also DUI will be on site the 6th and 7th of october for the demo days

I HIGHLY recommend this event at Mermet. Even, you can save an entrance fee as I recall. All staff is ready to help and listen to what you need.......

A+++++++++++++++

That is if you want to try a dry suit on. If not then it is usually a mad house.

That is if you want to try a dry suit on. If not then it is usually a mad house.

No. it doesn't have to be. The event fee includes a free lunch. In addition, you can try on the BCD and weight system as well. So, you can save the entrace fee a little bit (from Mermet) and get a free lunch. There is nothing to lose in my calculation.

Don't you remember that my Bonnet Terre Mine diving was only $30 per dive with a Dog event. :wink:

But who wants a drysuit that leaks and is actually a semi-dry? :wink: Right WT?!

:rofl3: Mine doesn't leak anymore (I think).... Yahoo~~~~

I agree, I want proof!! But Jim, remember that his suit will out last our Bares I want proof. :D

On a lighter note...where is the rest of the KPP?

Ok. Guys & Girls.

It is about time we need to put our Mermet trip into shape.

It looks like an Indian Summer will be gone after tomorrow. The temperature drops down dramatically after then...

How about October 26~28 (Fri~Sun)?

Any opinion?

That weekend is also the weekend of the underwater pumpkin carving contest. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom