Solmar V trading cards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbirch

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else collecting these? I've got seven of the Atomic Aquatics regulator cards that I will trade to anyone who can help me finish the set for the trip. :D

PM me here, or email at glbirch@telus.net.

Thanks, and good luck all!

gomi_otaku:
I have all but 4, 8, 12, 14, 18.
gomi_
I have all but 8,12,18. As do six others. PM sent.

I too have not been able to find 4, 12, 14, and 18. Any find any? anyone willing to admit they found some?

I have them all except 18. Everyone I know (6 or so people) is still looking for it.

I won the regulator a couple weeks ago. A friend was the runner-up and won the fins. So don't spend any more time looking for 12 or 14...

I'm starting to think they hid the last one under a rock and linked to it on a geocache site somewhere...

Don't know if anyone is still looking but:
Congratulations to Jon Prettol for being the first to send us all 10 Solmar V cards. Jon has won a free trip to Socorro aboard the Solmar V!

Solmar V is a nice boat with a great crew... BUT if the waves aree more than a foot high they won't take you to the good sites... I know, I was there. We had booked ourselves with a bunch of people we did not know. Most of them were in the age range of 55-75. The boat was barely rocking (really not at all,) and they said it was too rough so we kept going to crappy sites near shore... one night the night dive was scheduled and they said it was too rough where they wanted to go... so I said well lets just dive right over there... along a rock ledge. They looked at me funny but I was able to muster up about 5 others to do it with me... so they took us out on the pangas and dropped us overboard... this was maybe the best night dive I've ever done... they said they were going to name it Ken's Reef (after me) when everyone came back raving about it... Like I said, the boat is nice, the crew friendly, the food very good but the Captain was a little kooky about not doing the better sites in a wopping 1-2 foot sea...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom