Hi from the Dominican Republic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am new on this forum and just want to say Hi
Me and my girlfriend Chantal are both Dutch from origin. We moved to the Dominican Republic 3 years ago to start up a small scaled hotel for surfers, kitesurfers, divers and other active people. All of our guests have a good time and so have we :)
The waters here on the DR are amazing. Aswell above and below surface, and it is so nice not to have to wear a suit.
If you have any questions about the DR, just send me an email or Pm

Greets, Ybo

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies: I have heard good things about the DR and hope to visit sometime in the future.

Welcome to the board!

Here are some tips to make your time at Scubaboard a fantastic experience:

1. Fill out your profile. This lets us get to know you! Who knows, maybe there are others out there who share your love of underwater basket weaving!

2. Check out the forum on Scubaboard that is specific to your geographical location.

3. Don't hesitate to ask any dive-related questions you may have. There WILL be someone here who knows the answer. There also may be people who are sarcastic or attempt to make you feel silly for asking questions. Keep in mind that Scubaboard is like a salad bar. Take what you like and leave the rest!

4. When available, really get involved IN PERSON. Several of us regularly attend local functions where we dive and dine together. It really does enhance your Scubaboard experience!

Welcome!

The Rum :no I warn them for the bad bad "Brugal"hangover the next day. They serve good cuba libres here. Cheap and you don;t need much, since it's more rum then coke:wink:

Thanks for the warm welcom on the forum/ If you have any questions about the DR just email me or pm/

thanks, Ybo

Greetings and welcome,

My non-diving wife and I are hoping to visit the DR this coming March or April. I am hoping to find a resort that caters to divers and non-divers alike, or a resort that is close by to a good dive operation. We will be staying a week and would love to get at least 5-7 dives in. Can you get me more information on what your dive operation offers?

Again welcome and have a great day, I wish I was there.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom