USB connection for Mares dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, Phil, I lost the battery compartment cover for my DawwinAir last weekend. How would you recommend going about getting a replacement?

Contact our customer service department, 203 855 8666. Ask for Tom, he will check to see if we have one in stock.

Phil

Dhampton,

Please reference 44200428 as a part #.

Best,

Cool, thanks for the info, I havent done an "offiacial search" of the car yet, it may be in there. I just hope the computer didnt die on me! I havent used it in a year and this was gonna be the 2nd or 3rd time I used it. When I went to use it, I noticed that the batteries had died, so I opened it up and appartenly it had flooded and there was never an o-ring installed in the batterie compartment and everything was corroded. I lost the cap when I left it off to let the battery compartment dry and air out and thats when it got lost. I am gonna try to dig up the reciept this weekend, it maybe still in warrenty. That will be the 3rd Darwin Air to crap out on my g/f in about 8 dives.

Phil Mintz:
Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclarke
Phil,

I have downloaded my dives and would like to see what happened to my disolved gas profile. This works perfectly for single dives.

The PC software however ignores the gas disolved during previous dives. This means that the dislpay on the PC doees not reflect what was on the dive computer during the dive and the saturation graph is not real either.

Please pass this to the development team as I believe that this would improve the software significantly.

Thanks

Jim

PS I know it is possible to export the dive data to XL and then use in a 3rd party simulator......but that misses the simplicity and the simulated Mares display.

Jim

I have someone checking into this, will get back to you asap.

Phil
I have someone checking into this, will get back to you asap.

Phil

Phil, any reaction? Jim

Jim,

Most of Italy is closed in Aug., the offices have reopend this week. I will resend.

Phil

Phil,
Did you get any reaction from Italy?
Regards
Jim

Yep...Italy closes July 15 - end of August...so when did my company send me there for a 2 year contract...July 14....no grocerys, no laundry...had to go down to the tourist area and use American Express to survive...

Mike

You can download the Vista Installer version which works with Vista only.

IRIS Support

Phil or Zak,

with reference to the above link - I have questions for you: I went to this link and found the download - but there is text on that site as follows "Description: Special Unsupported Edition for Microsoft Vista 32bit (86x)."

My question #1 is when will the Vista edition get support? Especially as Vista is not going away and all (non Mac / Apple) machines now come with Vista as standard?

My question #2 is am I FORCED to do the driver issue fix as detailed on Solution for DRAK and IRIS on Windows Vista ?

Or do I only need to do it IF I find that I have issues?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom