Divers Needed for Travel Show Pilot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no doubt......that is terrible, we all know a good looking girl could sell this easier than a guy could, or.....you could hire me, along with a nice looking guy........now I think I'm onto something!

What does a 20-something know about diving anyway (just teasing, kids!)? Heck, I have my own TV show so I know a LOT about acting... people actually believe I know something!

Steve Irwin and Mile Rowe both successful on air personalities in their 40's! Hire me, Hire me!!

Hey, Walt... the 60's are the new 40's so they should hire me!

Since you are looking for someone to satisfy your tv audience, I'm your guy. When the girls used to set me up on blind dates with their friends, they always said I had a great personality! That must mean that I'm quite the catch:D

What do I know about marine life or biology - nothing. What do I know about diving - a little.

But I must be qualified - look at those who are in positions of running our country, I know my elevator goes to higher floors than theirs!!!!

Look at that...great personality and confidence to boot!

MM

no doubt......that is terrible, we all know a good looking girl could sell this easier than a guy could, or.....you could hire me, along with a nice looking guy........now I think I'm onto something!

We should apply, Jeepy :) I just need to finish my get-super-hawt plan.

We should apply, Jeepy :) I just need to finish my get-super-hawt plan.

Yes....they should.....they have no idea what they are passing up if they don't hire us....we have the looks, the personality.....the amazing diving skills, and I could learn about fish if I had to....I hear we have a great "fish teacher" in the area.......LOL

Well... I'm old (41) and female.

But I'm a tropical instructor - happy in a bikini - and men have told me I have a nice a#@.

Am I shortlisted?

Post a picture and let us decide:D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom