Why YOU should take DIR-F (Fundies)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I just wanted a demonstration I could have watched the 5th-D video...

true. and those videos *are* just demos. off topic some, but i think it would be great to have them with instructive voice over and that glowing drawn line stuff like football games - 'ya see how his ankles are flexing *here*? (line, line, line) that's where the power comes from. see on this person learning? (line, line, line) this is a common error or problem spot...'

so, someone, go make *that* video!! i'd love that.

true. and those videos *are* just demos. off topic some, but i think it would be great to have them with instructive voice over and that glowing drawn line stuff like football games - 'ya see how his ankles are flexing *here*? (line, line, line) that's where the power comes from. see on this person learning? (line, line, line) this is a common error or problem spot...'

Hey, you already know how to do all that stuff! :)

They do -- in the Intro to Tech and Tech DVDs.

[grumpy]

well, why haven't i ever seen those? all the ones i've seen aren't like that!

[/grumpy]

chaaaarrrrles, can i borrow your videos???

and thanks, randy, but you're just going by my bragging. you don't really know that. :wink:

You're more than welcome to borrow my Intro to Tech DVD but you'll have to pester Jason for the Tech DVD since I don't own one. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom