Zak Jones

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaches, we stop and reflect on all our blessings throughout the year. We take a moment to reflect on what we all have in our lives and give thanks for health, happiness and success. Then there comes the moment we say a small quite prayer for the ones that are not with us any longer. Parents, brothers, sisters,and so on. For me Losing both of my parents in past few months dad a year ago and mom this spring, brings to mind that as each day passes we may not think about the ones that are no longer within a phone call away just to say hi how's it going, miss you, love you lots, talk to you soon. These are just some of the words we say all heart felt.
I can't say that I think of Zak everyday but there's not that does go by that I wish I could say hi or how's it going. Zak was more than a student of mine he was part of my (our) extended family.
There has been lots of things that have happened since that tragic day 2 years, we all have moved on in our lives deffering our loses to some other day, well that day has come for me. Thanksgiving shall be always the day I will miss saying to zak how are you hope you are doing well, miss you.

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaches, we stop and reflect on all our blessings throughout the year. We take a moment to reflect on what we all have in our lives and give thanks for health, happiness and success. Then there comes the moment we say a small quite prayer for the ones that are not with us any longer. Parents, brothers, sisters,and so on. For me Losing both of my parents in past few months dad a year ago and mom this spring, brings to mind that as each day passes we may not think about the ones that are no longer within a phone call away just to say hi how's it going, miss you, love you lots, talk to you soon. These are just some of the words we say all heart felt.
I can't say that I think of Zak everyday but there's not that does go by that I wish I could say hi or how's it going. Zak was more than a student of mine he was part of my (our) extended family.
There has been lots of things that have happened since that tragic day 2 years, we all have moved on in our lives deffering our loses to some other day, well that day has come for me. Thanksgiving shall be always the day I will miss saying to zak how are you hope you are doing well, miss you.

Thank you for your post. Zak's 1000 watt smile and great energy
always come to mind.

I still think about Zak quite a bit. Doing Divers Fair in Seattle will never be the same without Zak. I hope Robin is doing well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom