I am off to Iraq

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today at service we prayed for everyone serving over in Iraq and to their family and friends, that the ones over their would come home safe, and for the ones who have lost their lives, their families would find peace in there hearts. We are also having a Christmas tree dedicated to all the soldier's that have fallen in Iraq. Every soldier in Florida that has passed will have his or her name on the tree. We are also having a special service for our solider's still over their who are away from there family and friends. They are always in our prayers and our thoughts.
Come may I will add your name to our list to pray for, so that you may come home to your family safe.
God Bless You
Becky

Recieved orders the other day, looks like I deploy in May and will be in Baharain. No spearguns allowed:(, Guess I will have to make a pole spear or sling when I get there.

Better you than me, I am one of the lucky ones who did my entire tour and never had to go to the sand box. I had orders cut then recinded while several others from my unit got sent. Maybe I had an angle watching over me. Do YOURSELF a favor. take at least 30 days to be with your family and friends. keep your head down, ears open and senses on over time. Come back home and be ready to dive.

Thanks for serving our country. Make it home safely.

Be careful, and come back home in one piece!

Today at service we prayed for everyone serving over in Iraq and to their family and friends, that the ones over their would come home safe, and for the ones who have lost their lives, their families would find peace in there hearts. We are also having a Christmas tree dedicated to all the soldier's that have fallen in Iraq. Every soldier in Florida that has passed will have his or her name on the tree. We are also having a special service for our solider's still over their who are away from there family and friends. They are always in our prayers and our thoughts.
Come may I will add your name to our list to pray for, so that you may come home to your family safe.
God Bless You
Becky

Thank you Becky.

Thank you Gods speed and come home in one piece

God Bless You
Becky

Thank you Becky. All of us soldiers appreciate your thoughtfullness.
FL_Coastie...as a fellow soldier, I know the hardships that lay ahead. I don't know if this is your first deployment or not. But, like many of the others have said, keep your head down, your CHIN UP, and watch your six at all times. Trust only those close to you. And...most importantly come back to your family. They have some hardships too, so make sure you keep in touch with them whenever possible.

Take care,
:mil-uscg::mil-pow-mia::42:

Chris
U.S. Army
Military Police

Bahrain is not in Iraq, is it?

I think it's pretty safe there, unless I am mistaken.

Thank you for your service and hope the time goes fast for you.

JB says you can have a beer at the Desert Dome, but watch out for the dancing bears.

(I think they are Russian strippers :no)

Wikipedia calls Bahrain "Middle East lite" ...I just read this, fastest growing economy and biggest middle class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom