Looking for places to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey texdiveguy... are you ok... looks like you took a pretty nasty fall off of your quip... take time to heal...

It was a JOKE!!!!! :shakehead:

And by the way read this: ?- Have you filled out your SB Biography information...its painless and FREE! :mooner:

Any good diver knows that after a nasty fall like TX took in his post you have to recover properly... looks like a 13 dot drop... ouch... ok... profile updated... and being a Renassance Man I am in fact in touch with my female side also... You guys are a bit cranky yesterday... Everything ok??? You can tell us... We're listening....

Has anybody been to Stillhouse Hollow Lake? Their site says they have a tiny shop on site, and it seems to be close enough to me that I can actually get my minimum required amount of diving in. :D Think I'll check it out tomorrow if they're open.

I used to live out that way and I never knew they had a dive shop there, but if they do go for it and let us know! There is also Belton lake out there and there is supposed to be a couple submerged houses there.

Has anybody been to Stillhouse Hollow Lake?

I dove Stillhouse regularly before the flood, but havent been since the water went down. If you go, please post a report.

Willie

There is indeed a shop on-site at Stillhouse. Scuba Divers Paradise

It's home base for a local dive club, and access to the water couldn't be easier! All of the buildings at the marina are on floating docks.

Haven't dove there (waiting to see what Santa brings) but I'm hopefully going back this weekend to be one of those bums that're always hanging around their LDS :D

Anyone looking for dive sites in Texas can check out Lake Diver - Texas Dive Sites, there are 14 currently listed.

As for Stillhouse, if you have any further information that is not listed on that particular site (or updated info) please let me know! Also if you have any good photos you would like to share that would be greatly appreciated too.

Mike

Anyone ever dove Lake Georgetown? From Mike's link, it says 7' - 10' viz.. Might be worth diving, given Lake Travis spectacular 3ft viz:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom