Why doesn't PADI manufacture dive gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not trying to feed the troll, but it does bring up an interesting Q: What if PADI did make dive gear? What would it be like? Anyone here ever need to pay $75 for the wheel, and never use it again? or NITROX tables?

I suspect PADI would make the most expensive gear on the planet, and make you pay for things you don't want. Then of course, their gear would be required for all instuctors, and you would need to put it on in a specific order.

I suspect PADI would make the most expensive gear on the planet, and make you pay for things you don't want. Then of course, their gear would be required for all instuctors, and you would need to put it on in a specific order.

Are you trying to make a joke here, or is this unintentional humor at its finest?

Either way, it gave me a chuckle.

fedas.jpg
FEDAS club card is abel to get with VISA payment option.

E.L.7*

It would also be very low quality gear. Using high quality gear is task loading.

I thought trolling was against the TOS. Why is this person still here?

I thought trolling was against the TOS. Why is this person still here?

I have wondered too why he has lasted so long. Might be the OP's creative questions.

You have to admit that this one comes up with better questions than most of his kind. I liked the one on where I can I get giant GUE stickers thread and should mortgage my house to buy gear. You have to give the OP credit for some creative questions. And thumbing a dive when your thumb it cut off--that was a new one or Padi Christmas ornaments--you know 'tis the season!

I was most impressed with his "thumbing a dive without a thumb thread".

What happened to my warm, fuzzy feeling?

Back
Top Bottom