Just joined - a little bit about myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Renthorin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all.

My name is Will and here is a brief bio for anyone interested:

Scuba - usually just splash around locally but have been to Roatan, Cozemel, and the Fla, keys.

Cars - enjoy street-class drag racing (8-13 second 1/4 mile cars), going to car shows and road trips with my Buick. (1987 Grand National)

Recreation - Hiking, camping, skiing, target shooting (rifle and handgun), long walks in the woods, anything medieval (swords and cloaks and all that stuff).

Movies - LOTR, Ever After, Star Wars, Kill Bill, Harry Potter, American President....
Music - 80's rock and hair bands :)
Books - sifi/fantasy

Dogs - I currently have 5 (down from 7 last year). We show (in breed) Siberian Huskies, and have one Border Collie who runs agility. My wife is an AKC/CPE judge and owns Canine Sports Recreation Center in Dexter Michigan (shameless plug) CSRC (Canine Sports Recreation Center)

I enjoy dog sledding with my Sibes when there is enough snow. Otherwise we go on lots of walks and camping trips for exercise.

I enjoy meeting new people so if anyone wants to chat in IM I am renthorin on AIM and Yahoo. Or drop me an e-mail.

Will

Wow Nice intro!! Welcome to Scubaboard. I remember the GNs back in the 80's cool car and pretty good competition for the 5.0 Mustang.

So I have a question already :)

Is there a section of the board for people looking for dive buddies?

Hi, welcome.

Scroll down the forums and look for regional dive clubs. (I.e. Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, etc.) Explore those threads. Some local divers should be able to steer you in the right direction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom