Something I found some 30 years ago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue Diver68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did not find this diving but in the surf on a beach in the north east. I am hoping that someday I will find out exactly what it is. Anyone? 3929b.jpg

It’s a Bicycle Shark Tooth that somebody shot. :D

Almost looks like some pottery necklace thingy. Did they give it to you when they beamed you back to earth?:rofl3:

How big is it? Looks cool.

Gary D.

Not a cleu to what it isbbut it hes to be fairly resent.
The circle is to perfect and so is the cross.
What a mistery:D

Go to symbols.com and look up symbol 29.1, the Oudin's cross (a cross within a circle). Apparently, one of the earliest known human symbols, although it's modern use includes a symbol for a radar station on WWII era German maps. There is a detailed discussion of all the known uses of that exact symbol,e.g. as a Nordic or Viking religious symbol. I don't know if that helps, but it is a start.

It is about 2.5 inches long and 2 inches wide at it widest. I'll look at symbols.com. Beam me up Scotty.

The Solar Cross:
Solar Cross

Looks like a piece of jewelry, intentionally designed. Hard to tell if the hole was made at the time of manufacture, or sometine later; also, hard to tell what the pendant material is (from the photo).

looks like ceramic to me let us know please.

Back
Top Bottom