Howyadoin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grandizer52

Contributor
Reaction score
Sup from the Aloha state, been here a while, never posted but saying hello, been divin since 84, got THE CARD in MA but stationed here in oahu since 01...looking for divers that well...dive, and still think it's fun not you ain't **** if you don't dive (insert title here) the wife and I do ALOT of underwater photography...drop me a E-mail if you want to hook up and get some bottom time

laytah
steve
grandizer52@yahoo.com

Hey Steve, sup witchu? Welcome to the board.

I learned to dive in Hawaii while on vacation a few years ago. Haven't had the chance to get back since, but really ejoyed it over there. Favorite dive was the wwII corsair off Waikiki, at around 110 feet, with the garden eels everywhere sticking up out of the sand like some sort of plants. Loved the diving so much I came back here and just went nuts training and diving (and spending money):D Waters a bit colder here (high 40's), but its great diving none-the-less.

I'll need to make a trip to back over there sometime in the near future for nastalgia.

Solitude...sup bro,
was stationed in bremerton for 5 years, miss the diving out that way, but got spoiled by the warm water. spent alot of money between discount divers and sound dive.
let me know the next time your out this way. might bring you to one of the secret wrecks

laytah
steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom