Why H2O Photo Pros will get my business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just to show everyone how compelled I am about writing this I'm on our boat in Newport Beach, CA hijacking someone's wireless network named mom, I hope they're not on SB. I'm down the street from h20 Photo Pros and decided to drop by and see what they're all about.

I ended up talking with Mike Luzansky the owner for about 2 hours past the stores closing time. Over and over his cell rang and each time he put the phone off to continue conversation with me, sorry for keeping you bro. I've got to say that he has by far the most impressive Underwater Photo and Video showroom I've seen. He's even got rebreathers. Undoubtedly he has a setup for everyone amateur, prosumer, and even ultra high-end professional. Some of the gear he's got I've only seen on National Geographic and Discovery. I've also got to say that his pricing is pretty outstanding. I bought a Storm Case from him to replace the Pelican Case I just bought from FilmTools in Burbank for an unbelievable price. Thanks again Mike!

I had my housing in my car, mid way through customizing it, and brought it in for show and tell. We talked about lights and I told him what my intentions are. I didn't get a $4k sales pitch. He actually convinced me that spending less money on a different product would suit my needs better. I wont go on too much longer because I don't want this rant to sound like a sales pitch, just a recommendation to my fellow ScubaBoarders.

Thanks again Mike and next time I'm out here I'm definitely going to come in and waste some more of your time.

You can find their website here H2O Photo Pros

Billy - new customer

Thank you for the kind words Billy, and thanks for stopping in! I enjoyed our chat tonight. Hopefully we can get you out diving with us next year. Good luck with the new rig.

Billy:

Sorry I missed you, but I am sure we will hit the water in 2008. Happy Holidays.

Cheers

Not to be a downer but swiping someone's bandwidth is the entire reason the rest of us have to go through the mental gymnastics securing our networks. Get on board with the civilized world.

Can't wait to get out there with you, Billy, once you get your video rig all squared away. Very exciting! See ya in 2008.

Well, Billy, you've given me an added reason for stopping in at Mike's shop when I get up the courage to go back to "the Big Island." It takes a lot to break my inertia of rest here on Catalina.

Make sure you guys come and visit at the end of Jan. when I get back to the shop. I am headed to New England to get my snow fix then back to warm water for a bit!

When we bought our Gates housing for our Z1U, we didn't have a local dealer. I asked Gates to refer me to someone, and they pointed to Mike. He took good care of us & he'll see some more business from us too, I'm sure. Can't wait to see the new show room next time I'm on the west coast.

One more happy customer for Mike and H2O. Have purchased a fair amount of still gear from many of the known retailers and have to say have always gotten good service. I called Mike because he seemed to carry the majority of all the Video brands and this is a new world to us. Mike really took the time to walk me through each brand, their pluses and minuses, which I really appreciated. Now just looking forward to getting our system in the water.

Back
Top Bottom